Concern Organization is a Nongovernmental, Nonprofit and Nonpolitical organization based in Faisalabad in the province of Punjab – Pakistan.
Concern Organization was registered and established in January 2013.
We are registered legally Under ACT 1860.
Concern’s Vision Is:
- We Love We Care (For All the community Development and Sustainable Program)
- For live life better
Where We Work:
With Whom We Work:
Women, Children, Minorities, Youth
Mission And Aims:
Concern Organization was founded on 2011 and is dedicated to community development work without any discrimination of sex, caste, colour, race and religion.
- To create awareness about Health, Sanitation and Hygiene among the community
- To work as Emergency response to natural disasters and rehabilitation for affected areas
- To introduce and create awareness about Entrepreneurship, Sustainable Livelihood and Micro Credit Schemes
- To provide and share legal aid and information for the poor and needy
- To introduce alternative development approaches
- To provide and run institutions for medical treatment, rehabilitation, vocational training and job placement facilities to the drug addicts
- To promote awareness and educate about HIV AIDS among all genders
- To grant awards and scholarships to poor and intelligent students and other professionals in Pakistan and abroad
- To educate the communities about domestic violence and providing support / shelter to the victims
- To help the working, homeless, orphan children and children in crises to nurture and support them in the community by education and moral support
- Women Development Program